Garippa, Giovanni (2010) Preface. Small Ruminant Research, Vol. 88 (2-3), p. 75-76. ISSN 0921-4488. Article.
Full text not available from this repository.
The Italian Society of Sheep and Goat Pathology and Production (S.I.P.A.O.C.) is a technical scientific non-profit making association.
During the eighteenth S.I.P.A.O.C. Congress held in Trezzo sull’Adda (MI), Italy from 17 to 20 September 2008, 9 round tables were held with the participation of Italian and foreign experts:
• Sheep and goats breeding among biodiversity, traceability, land promotion and valorisation of the typical products.
• Sheep and Goat mastitis.
• Current state and perspectives of small ruminants breeding in Hyberic Peninsula and in Italy.
• GIS application for monitoring and management of zootechnical and animal health aspects.
• Animal identification, traceability and food safety.
• Autochthonous breeds for the development of specific areas.
• The selection in small ruminants: present and future.
• The protozooarian infections: which implications for sheep and goat breeding?
• Recent advances in small ruminants nutrition.
Several topics were discussed during three days mainly on: bacterial and viral diseases, parasitology, milk and meat production, genetics, welfare, nutrition and quality of products.
I documenti depositati in UnissResearch sono protetti dalle leggi che regolano il diritto d'autore
Repository Staff Only: item control page