Bina, Elisabetta (2010) Indicatori ambientali per la valutazione ambientale strategica. Doctoral Thesis.
|Full text disponibile come PDF Richiede visualizzatore di PDF come GSview, Xpdf o Adobe Acrobat Reader|
The goal of this thesis is to create a methodological path for the implementation of strategic environmental assessment of regional plans and programs. In particular we wish to reach a procedure that, starting from a specific vision of "environment", allows to identify environmental indicators of context and performance that are suitable in reading environmental state and trend.
The thesis is structured in five parts that analyze:
1. the set of rules in force, as a founding element in understanding and identifying strengths and limits in the analyzed case studies;
2. Italian and British manuals and guidelines on how to implement SEA;
3. 12 case studies selected from those submitted by eight European countries including Italy, Malta, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, and Sweden from August 2006 to June 2007;
4. the proposed approach to indicators selection;
5. a case study: Fauna and Hunting Plan, Province of Medio Campidano (Sardinia).
I documenti depositati in UnissResearch sono protetti dalle leggi che regolano il diritto d'autore
Repository Staff Only: item control page