Chessa, Giacomo (2017) La Responsabilità sociale dell’azienda pubblica: evidenze alla luce di un’analisi empirica nel sistema universitario italiano. Doctoral Thesis.
|Full text disponibile come PDF Richiede visualizzatore di PDF come GSview, Xpdf o Adobe Acrobat Reader|
The work project aims to help Institutions understand the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility.
The research contain a review of literature focused on CSR. Also include an analysis of the official documents on CSR published by the Italian Universities.
The central question is what is CSR, how and for whom is created.
The project’s objectives are to:
1. Provide a clear definition of CSR.
2. Use Social Report to illustrate how organizations might provide public managers a set of guiding principles that orient Institutions to take ethical attitude and finally to improve Public Value.
3. Clarify the components and processes of CSR in order to facilitate its future capture and measurement.
4. Understand where gaps occur in achieving CSR.
The correct implementation of CSR with a bottom-up collaboration both shareholder and stakeholder, it allows Institutions to create a new concept of Public Value.
The Public Value created in Academic Institutions can play a dual role in the society:
• First, explaining their student and families that the academic process allows them to acquire skills and knowledge to face the world of work.
• Second to improve the dissemination of knowledge in the society.
The University has always been the only Institution able to pass these virtues. Therefore it is necessary that Universities are guaranteed greater autonomy to better understand the changes in society and develop policies to enable the recovery of social legitimization in the Public Sector.
I documenti depositati in UnissResearch sono protetti dalle leggi che regolano il diritto d'autore
Repository Staff Only: item control page